Wednesday 1 November 2017

12 Weeks (APRICOT/TOY SOLDIER) - 2.0: Oct 24-Oct 30



  • I started off 12 weeks feeling great. I was super productive in the morning; cleaned the whole kitchen (DISHES INCLUDED!), folded laundry, vacuumed, hung out with Dominic... Not bad if I do say so myself!
  • I threw up for the first (and hopefully only) time this week :(. It came out of nowhere and I felt pretty yucky the whole rest of the day. 
  • My skin is starting to clear up. 
  • I'm feeling little flutters here and there. Mostly nothing though! 
  • Suddenly bump! One day I was getting ready for bed and BAM! Noticed the bump. Can't suck it in at all. Haven't even bothered trying on my jeans haha. People have started commenting on it too! Here we go...
  • My appetite is back. And with a vengeance!
  • I get emotional sometimes feeling like I already don't/can't love this baby or pregnancy as much as the last one. I know that's normal and somehow nature makes it happen, but it's real to me for now!
  • So many similarities between last pregnancy and this one around now. The head rushes and dizziness, the fluttering, many emotions, contemplating fetal Doppler, thinking about the big purchases to come. Funny!! 
  • 12 Weeks Pregnant with Dom

I love my little photo-shoot buddy! 


Here's the Huggies photo for 12 Weeks!

Pregnant lady

No comments:

Post a Comment