Thursday 16 November 2017

Thankful Thursday - 108

This week I'm thankful for...

1. A book & a cup of tea. This book was lent to me by a friend, and it is a good read. I find it a little bit one-sided, but also very convicting and convincing. I grew up with my Mom home to raise us, and I always envisioned being able to do the same for my children. It is nearly impossible financially to do so living in the lower mainland, but hopefully Dave and I can work something out. The only reason I'm okay going back to work in January is because it's for such a short amount of time, and I 100% trust the childcare we've worked out for Dominic :). If you're struggling with the decision to be a SAHM (Stay at Home Mom), or struggling to balance your career and family I'd highly recommend this read. :)



2. Snuggly snuggles. Dominic absolutely adores his blanket. Any knitted blanket will work, but his bedtime blanket is his favorite for whatever reason. He is having a rough time with teething, some separation anxiety developing, and a difficult "leap" in development. Sometimes he just needs to snuggle with Mom, but will only do so for more than 5 seconds if he has his blanket. Fine by me!!!

He may or may not be watching Paw Patrol... He loves it. And I get free snuggles before nap time! :)


He makes it look so easy.

Burrito Baby loves bath time! Also, my belly is protruding in this photo!

3. An awesome anniversary date. I'm grateful David and I were able to spend some time together as a married couple on our anniversary. We had a lovely afternoon and evening, and reconnected and talked more than we have in months.


1 comment:

  1. Love the close up selfie of you guys after bath time. You both look so happy!

    ReplyDelete