Tuesday 14 November 2017

14 Weeks (HOUSE MOUSE/SQUIRT GUN) - 2.0: Nov 7-13




These baby hairs (re-growth after postpartum hair loss) are going to be the death of me. They cannot be tamed!

Hello second trimester, my old friend!
  • Last pregnancy I was all excited for second trimester for the super energy, super libido, super happiness, glowing... Most of these things didn't happen! So at least I'm not going in with crazy expectations this time! 
  • I think my favorite part of pregnancy with Dom was 27-34 weeks. I was feeling regular movements and my belly entered a room long before I did. I felt great. 
  • Dom really likes to crawl all over me if I'm sitting on the floor. I'm trying to let him do this as much as possible now while I can. In a short while I don't know how I'll handle him wanting to stand on my belly!
  • I am so much more relaxed about this pregnancy. I never google anything, I don't find myself panicking because I don't feel pregnant. I hardly even get excited when I feel flutters. Once they're real kicks I think I'll be a bit more!
  • I try to spend a few minutes each evening when I go to bed envisioning the new babe and rubbing my belly. I have to remind myself about everything and consciously think about things. 
  • They say baby starts growing hair around now. Let's be realistic... Baby is probably bald... Dom is still bald and he's 10.5 months old! Haha
  • I can tell my uterus is growing because my gas bubbles are up closer to my bellybutton and stomach instead of lower in my abdomen. I totally remember this from the last pregnancy. Closer to the end when you have gas moving around it's like up in your ribs. So bizarre!
  • I took out my bellybutton ring this week. I think I made it to 17 weeks pregnant with Dom. Things just grow quicker the second time around apparently!
  • 14 Weeks pregnant with Dominic
Huggies graphic for 14 Weeks


Pregnant lady

1 comment: