Tuesday 7 November 2017

13 Weeks (CLOWNFISH/MATCHBOX CAR) - 2.0: Oct 31-Nov 6




Hooray for getting this first trimester over with! 
  • My energy is pretty well back to normal, although Dom seems to be sucking it all up lately! He is into everything. How on earth do you change an active baby's diaper?! I've tried all the toys, even my phone to keep him on his back!
  • I have only been up to pee once the last few nights. Yay for more restful sleep! We also got 9 hours of sleep last night... haha Hooray for 9pm bedtime!
  • There is really not much to report this week. I do not feel pregnant. I often forget. My belly is growing a little bit and I'm excited for my next midwife appointment in a week and a half! I can't believe I'm back to work in like 8 weeks! :(
  • The nausea is almost completely gone now. Occasionally leftover food or Dom's nasty bibs will still get a good gag out of me, but it's not like a permanent hangover anymore! Thank goodness for that. 
  • 13 Weeks Pregnant with Dominic
Huggies 13 Week graphic
Pregnant lady

1 comment: