Tuesday 28 November 2017

16 Weeks (ACTION FIGURE/AVOCADO) - 2.0: Nov 21-27




  • 16 Weeks pregnant now! Hard to believe. We have known about Kimber Surprise 2.0 for 12 weeks already! Time flies!
  • I am feeling more movements now. They are so subtle though. I find myself wondering if it's normal to feel so little at this stage. I feel like it was more with Dom, but the most vivid memories of Dom moving around were from the end where things were crazy. He was also just a very active baby. 
  • I feel like I'm still not gaining weight at a rate our midwives would be happy with. Our scale battery is dying, so it's a little unpredictable, but it still says I weigh less than I think I should. I have to work on my snacking between meals. Who ever thought someone would have the issue of NOT snacking enough!
  • I still forget I'm pregnant often. It is definitely not at the forefront of my mind like it was last time. However, now that I'm feeling things every so often I do pay a little more attention. 
  • I am a "bad" pregnant lady again. All the deli meat, sushi, etc. I don't miss alcohol as much as I did with Dom though. Probably not being pregnant over the summer helps with that. 
  • I am living in leggings and baggy tshirts right now. Haven't really broken out the maternity clothes yet. When I really pop I'll do that :)
  • 16 Weeks Pregnant with Dominic


Pregnant lady

No comments:

Post a Comment