Saturday 21 April 2018

Maternity & Family Photos

A HUGE thank you to Anthony & Sonya Bosecke (my Uncle & Aunt) for spending a few hours with us a few weeks back to capture these beautiful shots for us to cherish. I'm so glad we were able to get some maternity and family photos taken before this next chapter begins! 

We met up at Tynehead in the morning when I was 32-33 weeks pregnant, where it was super sunny and bright, but also quite chilly! From there we came home so Dom could have lunch and nap, and did some photos around our house and complex. 

When I uploaded them to the blog they went out of order, but... sometimes a perfectionist just has to know when to call it! Enjoy the out of order documentation of our day :) Keeps you guessing ;)

Learning some important lessons. The best part about this is that this was a candid moment. I had grabbed the book with the intention of getting some pictures with it, and Dom backed right up to sit in my lap to check it out too. 



Loves this (giant) toddler sitting on my belly <3

Dave and I have super genuine smiles looking at Dom. Dom was in a bit of a mood this day, but he managed to pull off a wicked Chandler smile :)


I really pushed for taking some photos on this bridge at Tynehead. So glad we did! I love all the lines and shadows and everything.

He didn't want to cooperate so I just kissed him to death. All the giggles!


My 32ish week belly with baby #2

My 32ish week belly with Dominic :)

Toms for each of the babes!

Such a special moment for us on Christmas Eve opening the envelope with this picture inside that says, "I'm a GIRL!"



My love and David's love haha


Possibly my new favorite family photo ever. Even got the original first born in there!

Sherlock might be starting to catch on...


Love love this shot of our feets! What you don't see is Dom having a meltdown, but that is the magic of the crop tool! ;)


Weeeee!!!

I can reminisce about a day when I wasn't housing another life when I look at this photo. Can hardly tell I'm pregnant!



Totally cracking up about something... I think it was because we were asked to look at each other, so I went into posing mode and gave Dave a "kiss me" look that was apparently very convincing, although I had no intention of actually kissing him. Sorry dear! Haha


Right when we got to Tynehead we went walking down a trail to get some shots, and within 5 minutes Dom fell flat on his face and got road rash on his cheek and forehead. NICE, buddy. Haha! 


Proud big brother!


He looks like baby Dom again here <3





Belly belly! I'm glad we got these photos done at 32 weeks instead of now. Things are super scary big now!

I am clearly talking to Dom in this photo. Nobody else gets a smile like that out of me!

I really like this artsy one taken from above


Fee Fi Fo Fum...








This lens flare makes and my face make me look like I magically blew a bubble :)





Can't wait to meet you little girl!!! But for real... any day now :)

1 comment: