Tuesday 3 April 2018

34 Weeks (QUOKKA/BASKETBALL HOOP) - 2.0: Mar 27-Apr 2


I feel like I look extra big this week. I've had a few people saying similar things.
  • I am very excited about the size comparison for this week. For those of you who don't know what a quokka is, they are the world's happiest little rodents!
    Image result for happy quokkas
    Image result for happy quokkas
  • Baby is running out of space in my abdomen and has started creeping up to my ribs. Now things get uncomfortable... again... moreso... in a different way
  • Still LOTS of kicking and stretching. Less major movements because there isn't enough space for big rolls anymore, but she's a feisty one!
  • Tons of heartburn this week, and it is triggered by things like sitting up straight, bending over to put my socks on, hunching at all, eating. Basically everything I do all day ;) If the wive's tales are true, this baby should have hair!
  • I get pretty frequent BH contractions if I'm up and about and moving around, or sitting for too long in one position. 
  • Occasionally I'll get some actual contractions that build in intensity and then fade away (different than BH which are more sudden), but there has been no rhyme or reason to them, so I just take it as a cue to slow down. 
  • As I'm spending more time with Dominic now, being pretty much done work, I can't help but marvel at what a gorgeous little creature I grew in my body! It makes me wonder what our girl will look like. Will she be chubby? Will she have hair? Will she have blue or brown eyes? Will she get Dom's luscious lips? Will her temperament be similar? (Oh let's hope so!)
  • I started making pad-sicles and prepping my hospital bag and other labor/postpartum things this week.
AH yes. So much to look forward to.
  • My cousin Brad & his wife, Anita had a baby girl on April 1st (her due date) and all of a sudden I'm next! I've scratched off 4 people on my "due dates" list, and now it's down to me! YIKES!
  • 34 Weeks Pregnant with Dominic
  • 34 Weeks Huggies Graphic
    Pregnant lady


No comments:

Post a Comment