Thursday 15 February 2018

Thankful Thursday - 120

This week I am thankful for...

1. Being halfway done work already! 6 weeks down, 6 to go! Hard to believe. It has been a nice change of pace for me. Going back to work, using my brain, having adult conversation. I am excited for this next chapter of our lives though. 


Picture of this cutie, because work pictures are boring...

2. This! One of my really good friends publicly announced her pregnancy. She is due just over 3 months after me. I'm super excited to share this journey with her!



3. Online Grocery Shopping. I don't know why it took me so long to get on this band-wagon. I guess I have always just sent David out to do the grocery shopping if I can't or don't want to. This week we wanted to make the most of the Darrell's Deals at Save On, but were having a hard time finding time to get out and shop. I put an order in online in the evening one day ($40 minimum), and sent David out the next morning to pick it up after dropping Dom off. He didn't even have to leave the car! So amazing!! And it avoids all the impulse purchases, and lets you track your spending as you go, which is really beneficial for me. I think this will become a weekly thing. Superstore does it too, but Save On is closer and has really good deals each week! AAAND ITS FREE! Whoever thought of this was a genius!!

No good grocery shopping pictures either, but this one is cute! My handsome husband who is so helpful with grocery shopping and many other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment