Tuesday 27 February 2018

29 Weeks (PINEAPPLE/COTTONTAIL RABBIT) - 2.0: Feb 20-26


  • Hard to believe I am this close to being 30 weeks pregnant... I am 3/4 done already. It is surreal!
  • Baby is still kicking lots! She is often quiet for a day or two, and then ferocious for a few days. Growth spurt is my guess!
  • Baby weighs 2.5-3lb this week! I feel like she's so much bigger when she moves around in there, but there is still 10+ weeks of growth to do! Even my maternity clothes are getting too small for my belly... already... Anybody have any size medium maternity shirts they want to lend me? :)
  • I'm feeling hopeless as I already struggle to get my boots and socks on! There's still a long way to go. I refuse to ask for help. It's just hard to get my boots on when I also have a 30lb toddler, a diaper bag, and my purse in my hands! At church on Sunday I saw another mom carrying in her car seat and diaper bag and I thought to myself, "How am I going to carry a car seat, diaper bag, AND a toddler into church?" I decided that moment that Dom would have to start walking from the car to the church more often. He made it 4 steps on Sunday before melting down. Gotta start somewhere!!
  • I was kept up for a while mid-week due to heartburn and pain.
  • I went to see the RMT for my hip/pelvis/butt pain. He did a great job, but the next day My whole lower body were just aching non-stop. I'm trying to keep up with my stretches and do everything I can, but there's just not much you can do at this point. 
  • Does anyone have any leads on an AFFORDABLE maternity/newborn photographer? The person who did ours with Dominic is out of commission at this time because she's also having a baby!! Our expendable income is very limited, so we're looking for maybe just like a few family photos with the belly, and then a few cute newborn shots for announcements and a few family photos with the newbie. Nothing crazy! I realize we're cutting it close for time to book this!
  • I still get occasional braxton hicks contractions, but nothing crazy. Less than I had with Dom at this point I feel like. Either that or I'm too busy this time around to notice all of them!
  • There were three babies born this week of people that I know! ALL THE BABIES!!!
  • 29 Weeks Pregnant with Dominic - looking back at this post I could pretty much copy and paste most of it here. Poor Sherlock though... he didn't get invited to our photo shoot this time :(. I also feel like my belly is sitting lower this pregnancy at this point than it did with Dom. Maybe just because my muscles are looser?
  • 29 Weeks Huggies Graphic
    Pregnant lady



 BARE BELLY PHOTOS! I have these all in black & white at the bottom too, because I couldn't decide what I liked better slash couldn't commit to just one.
All the stretch marks and veins. The marks faded quite a lot since Dom was born, but over the next 11 weeks they will come back in full force and probably double in number.

I feel SO much bigger than this! Also, I love Dom's little head and hand sneaking into the photo <3

It looks like I have the linea nigra above my belly-button, but it's actually a stretch mark that goes over my piercing spot. It was one of the first ones I got with Dom.

Puh-puh-puh! (Up up up!) We've been working on this one for a while. It sure beats the screechy whining he was doing before he could verbally communicate that he wanted up.

Fine, hunny... I'll pick you up. All (almost) 30lb of you...Squatting and lifting with my legs instead of my back. Yeesh!








My heart <3


No comments:

Post a Comment