Thursday 1 February 2018

Thankful Thursday - 118

Every week I look around and think of some things that I am thankful for. It helps keep me positive, grounded, and not taking our blessed life for granted. 

1. Puttering around on my days off. I am thoroughly enjoying having Tuesdays off. I wish I could go to work one day on, one day off all the time! Not enough away time for work to pile up, but just the right amount to feel ready to go back. 


Look at him go!


On Tuesday mornings we go to EE's to get vegetables for the week, then we go visit Oma for a snack, and then next door to Noah's Ark at Surrey Christian Middle School.

Dom loved the "big boy chair" at Noah's Ark this week. Until he fell off and bonked his head when another boy tried to share the chair with him. Oops :)

2. Best Chocolate Chip Cookies. Sometimes... after a really long day... I can only be human. All the bad things.


Cookie dough from the BEST chocolate chip cookies.


3. Sherlock & Dom's relationship. These two are becoming better friends every day. Dom is learning to be gentle with Sherlock. Sherlock is becoming more patient and understanding with Dom. Dominic is also learning to throw the ball (and every other toy) for Sherlock. He sees me when I take something away from Sherlock that he's not supposed to have (a train track for example), and he walks over, grabs the train track from the box and gives it back to the dog. *Face palm*. Partners in Crime.

Dom LOVES to give Sherlock kisses. He's leaning in now to give him a good one <3
It's hard work for us to get a kiss out of him, but all it takes is one suggestion to go give Sherlock a kiss and he's all smiles running over there with his mouth open wide.

1 comment:

  1. Your Tuesdays sound awesome!! I miss Two EE’s and Noah’s Ark!

    ReplyDelete