Tuesday 30 January 2018

25 Weeks (PRAIRIE DOG/BASEBALL GLOVE) - 2.0: Jan 23-29


  • My tailbone has been bothering me like crazy. If I am sitting on the floor playing with Dom, or if he's on my lap and we're snuggling for a bit with a book or a show, I cannot get up after. It is painful to walk for the next 15-20 minutes. Time to see massage/chiropractor. I guess this is only going to get worse... 
  • I actually went to the chiropractor this week and she said my hip, pelvis and spine alignment is the worst she's ever seen (for me). It is worse now than it was when I was 38 weeks pregnant with Dom. She gave me some exercises and an adjustment, but there's not a lot that can be done because of the "relaxin" hormone. Everything that gets adjusted just pops back out of place. 
  • Still feeling tons of movement from this feisty little gal. 
  • Pregnancy brain, everyone. Be patient with me... I am losing my mind. I tried to drive out of the garage without starting the car, for example.
  • With Dom at this point he was pretty much always head-down, with his back along my left side and his butt up at the top left of my uterus. This baby, I'm pretty sure, is all over the place. I haven't quite figured out her positioning yet, but I do find what I presume to be her back/butt most often near the top left as well. 
  • It is getting harder and harder to lift Dom. I don't know if it's because I'm at work 4 days a week now instead of carrying him around, so I'm just not as used to it, or if it's because I'm pregnant. But lifting him off the floor is a real feat. Doesn't help that he's ginormous... 
  • I'm a full 5-6lb less than I was at this point with Dominic. I find it really interesting to read back on my old blogs and compare the pregnancies. I'd never remember these details otherwise. 
  • I registered across the street at the hospital Family Birthing Unit this week. Felt strange being in there again... Already.
  • 25 Weeks pregnant with Dominic
  • 25 weeks Huggies graphic
    Pregnant lady

No comments:

Post a Comment