Tuesday 9 January 2018

22 Weeks (GUINEA PIG/CORN ON THE COB) 2.0: Jan 2-8

POP POP!


  • I feel like this week there has been almost nothing going on pregnancy-wise. Nothing exciting anyway! I feel normal, I'm not uncomfortable, no crazy cravings or mood swings...
  • I am a little extra emotional this week, but it's my last week before I return to work, so things are all crazy anyway!
  • I've been having some lower back/tailbone pain, likely from my spill down the stairs on Dec 31st. Nothing too crazy, but I'll have to make an appointment with the Chiropractor soon I think. 
  • David and I both felt the baby's hiccups for the first time. WAY earlier than with Dom! We were sitting on the couch hanging out with baby girl, and I felt some rhythmic bumping in there. It was small, almost like a pulse, but way slower than a heartbeat. Finally I realized she had the hiccups. SO CUTE! I tried scaring it out of her, but I think I mostly just scared Dave, haha.
  • I've been feeling tons of movement this week. She's getting big enough now that if she kicks out laying sideways, I feel her on both sides of my abdomen. I love being able to see her movements from the outside too. Still so weird and alien, but I have a new appreciation for it this time around. I actually understand what's in there! Our little babe!
  • 22 Weeks Pregnant with Dominic
  • 22 Weeks Huggies Graphic
    Pregnant lady


No comments:

Post a Comment