Thursday 29 September 2016

Thankful Thursday - 59

What do I have to be thankful for this week?...

1. Beautiful sunrises. We're at the point in the year where the sunrise happens between 6:45 and 7 am. This just so happens to be the exact time I walk to work every morning! After a hectic morning I saw this sunrise and thought, "Maybe today will be okay after all!" Then I arrived to work... but that's another story! I feel like part of an "exclusive club" when I get to watch the sunrise knowing so many people are still sleeping at this time!

6:55 am September 29, 2016

2. Health and Wellness. I had been having some back/hip/pelvic pain the past couple weeks, so I finally got in to see the Chiropractor. She spent 45 minutes massaging and adjusting me in a way that is safest/best for me and baby at this point in pregnancy. She kept pressing spots and asking if it hurt. I mean... sure it hurts because it's sore and you're pressing on it, but nothing crazy! As the appointment progressed she said she was so amazed how well me (my body) was doing with the pregnancy so far! Apparently she has another client who has a similar due date to me and she is in terrible pain. Her and I are night and day apparently. I feel for her, but I am very grateful that my pain is "minimal" at this time. I only hobble a little when I walk ;)

3. FaceTime with my fur-baby. I was having a super rough day at work and feeling deflated, frustrated and discouraged. I told David how drained I was and then I got a FaceTime call. Seeing Sherlock passed out on the couch made me smile. I really just wanted to curl up in a ball under my desk, but that little fuzz-ball of laziness still managed to cheer me up!

Wish I could be there with you buddy!

 Even on the tough days it's important to look for/remember things to be grateful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment