Thursday 8 September 2016

Thankful Thursday - 56

This week Thursday snuck up on me a little!

1. My job... Please... someone remind me I should be grateful for my job. Some days I love it. Some days... like the past month or three... it causes me a lot of stress. It is starting to feel unhealthy at times (anxiety, heart palpitations, some cramping...), but I do have an ability to leave work at work. If I stressed about work at home too, then I think I'd have a real issue! I have to remember I am blessed to have a job that works with my schedule, speaks to my strengths, challenges me, provides medical benefits, and many other things. The best part.... 93 MORE DAYS UNTIL I START MATERNITY LEAVE!!! (December 9). There is light at the end of the tunnel!



2. Agility is going well. Sherlock and I have been doing really well in class the past couple months. We're just clicking as a team much better than we have in the past. We have our first official agility trial this weekend, and I'm feeling nervous as it's in a new facility (for us), and it's a 2-ring trial, so there will be lots of distractions! However, I always go in with the attitude that... as long as he's having fun, I'm happy. And if he decides to tear around the ring and visit every scribe, judge and bar-setter, then at least he's happy! Haha. If you'd like to come check out the agility world let me know!



We're running in all the high-lighted runs this weekend!

3. Impromptu dinners I don't have to cook! David's parents invited us over for dinner on Wednesday night. What a nice surprise! We zipped over there between work and agility and had a nice visit and a delicious meal!


Yummy!! Some creamy chocolate milk to top it off for this preggo! Haha

Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment