Tuesday 29 December 2020

24 Weeks (SEGA GAME GEAR) - 3.0: Dec 22-28

 



  • Not a whole lot has changed this week. I've noticed some weight gain which is good. Good considering I should be gaining weight, and good because if I didn't gain weight the way I've been eating the last couple weeks I'd be concerned! Haha
  • I have started producing colostrum. I am so determined to have a better supply breastfeeding this time. My body has not responded to pumps very well in the past, so it will probably just depend largely on baby's motivation to work.
  • The other evening I noticed some rhythmic bumping/twitching in my lower abdomen. Ahhh yes... baby has the hiccups!
  • I feel like I am not in as much hip/SI Joint pain as I was with Emilia at this point, but maybe that's still coming. I'm sure my workouts are helping though! I'm definitely in better shape! I do the Beach Body Prenatal Barre Blend 5-6 times per week at least. I recommend!
Now because there's not a lot to say this week, here are some bare belly shots!


All those battle scar stretch marks from the previous two pregnancies. I'm noticing some more starting to appear above my belly button this time too. 

And Emilia my little photoshoot buddy. Every week both the kids come up to our room for the photoshoot. They're usually just goofing off on our bed. I am so glad I painted our room this year! I still love the white and navy :)


Natural light (white) vs. artificial light (YELLOW!) What a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment