Tuesday 15 December 2020

22 Weeks (ASTRONAUT ICE CREAM PACKAGE) - 3.0: Dec 8-14



  • 22 Weeks! Baby is growing and can sense light now. I haven't done the flashlight trick yet. Maybe next week :)
  • I find I get more easily drained now. Any sort of outing wipes me and I need a rest. I sort of wonder if this is due to being locked inside for 9 months with no outings. I'm out of practice! I can sleep for 8.5 hours at night, and then still nap for over an hour during the day. 
  • On the other hand, I find when I am awake, I have more energy/motivation to get things done which has been really nice. It's almost like nesting behaviour - cleaning and organizing spurts. 
  • I am having more and more swelling/pressure in the nether regions. Boo! 
  • I got heartburn pretty bad one day after eating lasagna for lunch. 
  • We ordered Hello Fresh again for the first time since I was 7 weeks pregnant. I was so nauseous back then and for a while just the thought of Hello Fresh made me triggered and feel nauseated. I am happy to report we successfully cooked a delicious meal last night and will be repeating!
  • One evening baby was absolutely wild. I had had some ice cream, so maybe baby had a sugar rush. It was over an hour of constant movement - the kind where your whole belly stretches and wiggles. Love it! Never gets old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment