Tuesday 19 December 2017

19 Weeks (HEDGEHOG/GAMEBOY) - 2.0: Dec 12-18

I couldn't find my regular long sleeve I wear, so I pulled this out of the maternity clothes box. It was eye-opening to see how baggy it was in the belly area. I still have a LONG way to go!

  • I had a midwife appointment this week. 
    • My weight: 121 lb. I am still down 1lb from my first appointment. The midwife isn't thrilled with that, but she's glad I gained 2.5 lb since my last appointment 4 weeks ago. I am on orders to eat 6 meals a day. How does anyone have the time/energy/appetite for that?! 
    • My Blood Pressure: 108/64. Perfect!
    • Fundus Measurement: 17cm. This is 2cm less than average at this point, but Nargiss said anything +/- 2 cm is okay. She suspects my weight loss has added to this, and that I haven't "popped" yet. I think by the end of the week I'm starting to pop, but every day is different! Maybe I'll just have a small baby this time!
    • Baby HR: 142BPM. That is right on track with last pregnancy. At 20 weeks the HR was low 140's. Boy or Girl?! Guesses?!
  • I have been feeling lots of movement every day. Love this part!! 
  • I broke out the Snoogle pregnancy pillow again. I love my pillow and blanket nest! Poor David. Good thing we have a king size bed!
  • We have our detailed ultrasound on Tuesday, December 19. We are able to find out the gender of our baby, and we plan to. However, we've decided not to find out IN the appointment. Instead, we're going to ask them to put it in an envelope and then we will open it together on Christmas Eve. I can't imagine a better gift to open! I'm mostly excited to hear how baby is doing, and to see the little creature again. 
  • I'm starting to lose sleep thinking about returning to work in less than three weeks. That is not a long time... So much to do, so much to stress about. I can cry at any point during the day thinking about not being with Dom all day. I am going to miss so much! I'm grateful we've found childcare we trust and that he'll love, but it's still so hard...
  • 19 Weeks Pregnant with Dominic
  • Huggies graphic for 19 weeks
    Pregnant lady





No comments:

Post a Comment