Tuesday 5 December 2017

17 Weeks (CHIPMUNK/XBOX CONTROLLER) - 2.0: Nov 28-Dec 4


  • I was laying on my the couch watching TV one evening with Dave, and I happened to be on my stomach. Before long I felt a little nudge, and then some more nudges. Baby was fighting back! "Hey! Give me some space! You're squishing me!" That was such an amazing feeling, as I'd been feeling sort of discouraged by the "lack" of movement. I'm 99% sure it's normal for this early in pregnancy, but I am just eager for the bigger kicks!
  • By the end of the week I'm definitely feeling more pregnant. I feel little kicks every day now. 
  • My belly seems to have popped halfway through the week too!
  • I've been eating lots, so hopefully at our next midwife appointment the scale will reflect this! 
  • David keeps having all these grand plans for next summer, "We should play disc golf!" "We should plan a big capture the flag tournament!" These are wonderful ideas, and I would love to do them! However, I wonder if he maybe forgets that I will have a newborn strapped to me! 
  • Speaking of having newborns strapped to me, does anyone have a lead on a good baby-wearing wrap? I used the Ergo with Dom, but I found it a bit bulky to wear around the house, which I expect I will do a lot of with this next one :). 
  • 17 Weeks pregnant with Dominic
  • 17 Weeks Huggies Graphic
    Pregnant lady

1 comment:

  1. Hi Renee, for a wrap, I've heard the beluga wrap is awesome from several moms in my group - I haven't tried it myself. I tried the Daisy Gro wrap from amazon $35, and loved it - and my babe loved it as well! Cheers! Lindsay (Kali and Milo's mom from agility classes waaay back when!)

    ReplyDelete