Tuesday 12 December 2017

18 Weeks (CROISSANT) - 2.0: Dec 5-11

If you look closely you can see my bellybutton poking out. Already!!

  • David and I both felt the baby kick FROM THE OUTSIDE on Wednesday (18W1D). I can't believe that happened so quickly! I couldn't wipe the smile from my face. I felt it first, and then David felt it within a minute or two. I think we felt it much quicker with this baby for two reasons. 1. My placenta is on the back or top of my uterus this time, so it doesn't dull the movements. 2. We know what we're feeling for! 
  • Last week I was complaining to Dave that my boobs were getting sore. Now I know why! My milk has ALREADY started coming in. My body just knows what to do this time around apparently. Let's hope this is a sign that my milk will really come in when it's supposed to and not a few days too late like it did with Dom, causing MUCH stress. 
  • I read my post where I was 18 Weeks Pregnant with Dominic and I feel like I could pretty much copy and paste it here! 
  • 18 Weeks Huggies Graphic
    Pregnant lady
And of course, my photo-shoot buddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment