Thursday 28 January 2016

Thankful Thursday - 30

This week I am grateful for...

1. A Successful Babysitting Weekend. If you missed my blog about this, you can click this link. David and I had so much fun. Safe to say baby fever is on it's way! We are very thankful everything went off without a hitch, and that Brent & Amy were able to have a weekend away. Hopefully when we have a family there will be someone to do the same for us!


I was surprised that Sherlock wasn't afraid of the stroller. Didn't seem to care much that about its existence which was super nice. 

2. Fluffy Puppy Butts. I only get to see these puppies three more times before they're off to their new parents! Must soak in the fluffiness and love while I can!


Mr. Davis and his fluffy bum

3. Chocolate. Typically I do not have much of a sweet tooth, but I wasn't feeling well at work the other day and then I remembered I had leftover chocolate! Hooray! A cup of tea and a Ferrero Rocher (or 3) was just what I needed. 


Chocolate - A woman's best friend. Just kidding... it's wine, but you can't have that at work!

Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment