Thursday 7 January 2016

Thankful Thursday - 27

The first Thankful Thursday of 2016!

1. A good book. I asked for a good novel for Christmas and I got "All the Light we Cannot See" from my mom. I started reading it before I go to bed and I love it so far! I have a very hard time putting it down (especially since the chapters are only 3-5 pages long). It's a historical fiction that takes place leading up to WWII. There are two perspectives in the story - a young German boy, and a young French girl. I always enjoy a good historical memoir or historical fiction. I'm already dreading this book being over. 

Reading a book is so much nicer before going to sleep than being on Facebook.

2. My FitBit. David got me this FitBit for Christmas. I love how it tracks my sleeps every night, although I find it can't tell when I'm awake if I'm lying still and trying to fall back asleep. Yesterday I got to wear my FitBit for the first time at dog agility. We were curious how many steps I'd get in the hour or so running around the barn with Sherlock. I got 4,312 steps! Not bad I'd say. Almost half of my daily goal (10,000) right there! 


Also, it's purple! Bonus!

3. Awkward Toller Sleeping Positions. This is actually a group on Facebook, as Duck Tollers are known for their crazy sleeping positions. The other night David and I were watching a movie and Sherlock demonstrated this for us. 


He wedged himself between my legs for optimal balance for these crazy positions.

Where is your head?!

1 comment:

  1. We're basically twins. Oh, and the sleeping positions thing is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete