Tuesday 26 January 2016

Puppies (House Hippos) - 4 Weeks

We got the privilege of visiting Shel and seeing her four puppies again last week Tuesday!
They were four weeks old, and were starting to play with each other and toys.

They still seem to max out at about 20 minutes of play time before it's nap time again though! 

Instead of boring you with words, let's get to the cuteness!






Gibson is the greeting committee


Sleep Molly! 

This litter is definitely more snuggly than the last one! At this age none of the puppies in Sherlock's litter would cuddle with me while they slept. 

Oh Gibson... I can't handle it!

Molly Molly Molly...

Puppies are very interested in the camera at this age!

Do I look like a jungle gym to you Pender?

Gibson gnawing my thumb

Pender is strutting his stuff

Davis

Davis winding up for a big run wearing his little yellow boots!

Look at this honker! Pender perfectly poised...

All this play time is exhausting! Molly

Davis and Charlotte nose to nose

Gibson demonstrating his "Superman"

Cutest pile of puppies I ever saw!

Gibson and Davis seem inseparable

Cherish these moments <3

Molly passed out in my arms. I love puppies!

Pender, Gibson & Davis. The three boys!


No comments:

Post a Comment