Monday 11 January 2016

Photo Summary

I think I should start using a real camera to take my photos for the blog. Or at least bug David a little more about photographing our life!

This post will be largely photos from my weekend, instead of typing out a whole summary.

Who wouldn't love coming home to this face after a long week of work?!

My first rehearsal in the new church building. Still feels surreal to finally be in there!

A gorgeous, sunny walk at Tynehead Saturday afternoon.

Impromptu visit at Jeff's place (aka the Frat House) for the hockey game. That house seems to have a revolving door. All night people were coming and going. We had up to 15 people at one time just watching the game and hanging out. I couldn't live like that, but they do seem to have a lot of fun.

Sherlock curled around my back as I was eating toast (...begging), and when I looked to my left all I could see was the tip of his tail. He makes me chuckle.

Finally got to hang my knife magnet I got for Christmas from Jeff!

Look at all that counter space that used to be taken up by a giant knife block!

Dropped by Mom & Dad's on Sunday evening. Sherlock seems to have adopted Shadow's bed. He runs in there when he's goofy or when he's hiding from the vacuum. Shadow couldn't be bothered to go in there most of the time.

Ran out of nacho chips Sunday night... GASP! This calls for bringing out the greatly under-utilized popcorn machine!

Delicious buttery popcorn. Sherlock was very intrigued by the machine, with all the popcorn flying out of it.

Hopefully by next week I'll have some nicer (higher quality) photographs to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment