Thursday 14 January 2016

Thankful Thursday - 28

It's Thursday! Do you know what that means? 
TOMORROW IS FRIDAY! Can't come soon enough. It's always an adjustment coming back to 5-day work weeks after the holidays. 

Lucky for me, I'm getting a massage after work today.

Aside from that, this week I'm thankful for...

1. Agility. I know... It's a repeat. I just love it. No, we're not the best. No, I don't expect to win any awards. We just have so much fun together. Sherlock was full of piss and vinegar at class this week, so we couldn't get a video of a nice(ish) run until he was exhausted. Hence the slow pace in this video. It's always amazing to me how the dog understands our body language. If I can't figure a part out, my instructor, Sherry, might say, "try turning your shoulders a little more forward." What do you know... it WORKS! Such a minor adjustment. I need all the help I can get though. I have zero spatial awareness. 


I wish these wouldn't post in such terrible quality!

2. Puppy Therapy. There is a full blog post coming up about this, but Sherlock's mom had more puppies and they turned 3 weeks old this week. That means we got to visit! Nothing better than puppy snuggles and great company :). 


This sums up my mood today. Sleepy!

Davis exhibiting the "toller flop"

3. Knife Magnet. I am so glad I got this for Christmas (thanks Jeff!). Every time I look at it I just think it looks so fancy! Also... the counter space?! It's a small piece of counter, but amazing! I'm sure when we have kids climbing on the counters the knives will go somewhere safe, but until then... I'm going to enjoy displaying my kitchen weapons. 


David would like to point out that the outlet there isn't really blocked. Just slide the scissors to the side like a pendulum to use the plug, and then slide back when you're finished. He figures it's like a trap door...


Take a moment and think about some things that you're grateful for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment