Thursday 21 January 2016

Thankful Thursday - 29

What am I grateful for this week?

1. Dental Coverage. As much as I hate the dentist, I continue to go every 9 months because I shouldn't take this kind of healthcare for granted. Many people around the world don't have any access to dental care or cannot afford it. If I didn't have coverage, my regular dental check-up and cleaning yesterday would have cost me $164.90!



2. Scott's Expressive Face. Sometimes I peruse the FML app, and there are funny little stories on there from time to time. I came across the one below and immediately thought of my brother Scott. If you've ever told Scott a story, you know he's one of the best listeners out there... just watch his face. His expressions are hilariously following the story the entire time. I love it. 




3. Healthy Puppies. There's another 4 week old post coming out for the puppies soon, but we got to visit again the other day, and I have a feeling they're going to make it on the Thankful Thursday post every week until they go to their new homes. They are so precious! We are extremely lucky to have the opportunity to visit them every week!


My happy place! (with Miss Molly at 4 weeks old)

1 comment:

  1. I think our hair is the same length and that's probably never happened before!!

    ReplyDelete