Monday 19 October 2020

Pumpkin Patch

The past 3 or 4 years we've gone to Hazelmere Pumpkin Patch in October for a client appreciation event hosted by our realtors, Greg & Liz Holmes. This year, due to COVID, they didn't have this event, but we did still go to the pumpkin patch! I'm not one to mess with routine :)

We went on Saturday and I was a little worried about rain and mud, especially since last year was a super soggy day, but it actually turned out really nice! Scott and Ash came and it's always nice to have an extra couple sets of hands. 


Scott kept trying to get a shot where we're all looking at the camera. I explained that this is a win. No one is crying, everyone is happy and you can see most of everyone's face! 




Asking a 3-4 year old to smile... haha!





Dom went around locating and counting the spark plugs on the tractors. As he would.

The goats were friendly. Emilia was a fan of watching them, but didn't want to pet them.

Sorry dear, still making you take selfies with me!

Kids under 2 are free to get in. She's under 2 right?... 


Other than that, this weekend I did some crafty things: Painted signs for Halloween, worked on an Advent Calendar, crocheted Emilia an ear warmer, etc. etc. Fun stuff! 

I also crocheted this scarf for her last weekend. Fun having a little doll who loves to accessorize to dress up


On Sunday I played bass in church for the first time since switching back to two services. That made for a very long day. I was at church from 730-12. We then had David's parents over for dinner - thai chicken pizzas, salad, and pear crumble! Delicious! After that busy day, we were exhausted and were in bed by 8:30 haha. Slept right 'til 6am though, so I guess I needed it!

At least I got a baby Lucy snuggle between services <3

Pumpkin Patch family photos from the last 3 years. 

2017

2018

2019

No comments:

Post a Comment