Tuesday 13 October 2020

13 Weeks (POKEMON CARD) - 3.0: Oct 6-12


My belly grows substantially throughout the day with eating, etc. So this is mostly just bloat haha!

  • I had my second midwife appointment this week. It was my physical, but I already had my pap done, so it was a pretty quick appointment. I am in good health, and don't have any major concerns, so it's all routine so far!
    • Weight: 119lb (-3lb from first appointment, but up +2lb from a couple weeks ago)
    • BP: 102/70
    • I asked Nargess about core exercise since I've started yoga again, and she just advised me what I think I already knew. Don't start new exercises while you're pregnant that you've never done before. That makes sense... Don't want to risk damaging anything when it's already going through all these big changes! I'll continue my Yoga with Adriene as long as I can, and then probably try find a prenatal specific program. I may also try the Prenatal Beach Body program as I've heard great things about it and the workouts are short. 
    • I got the requisition already for my 20 week ultrasound! It's being faxed to Medray so I can book for the end of November. Looking forward to that! :)
    • She could feel my fundus (top of uterus) this week! Just above the pelvic bone - right where it should be for 13 weeks :)
  • I am feeling 8/10 normal over all this week. Energy is good, nausea is very limited, I can cook, think, play, sleep, etc. This is the sweet spot! Out of the yuckies of the first trimester, but not into any of the discomfort of the later months. 
  • Oh I did find out they found someone to cover my position at the midwives starting in November. So that's kind of sad. I did originally resign fully, but then they asked to keep me on part-time until they could get someone else. I just thought/wished it would keep going on like this haha. 
  • Enjoying my last few weeks of sleep however I want before the pregnancy pillow joins us in the bed and I can't sleep on my stomach anymore! (Usually I'm a back sleeper, but still... it's nice to have the option haha).
Sneaking into our bed during the belly photos haha. How did this child grow inside of me?! Nature is crazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment