Tuesday 20 October 2020

14 Weeks (HUBBA BUBBA TAPE) - 3.0: Oct 13-19

 WELCOME TO THE 2ND TRIMESTER!

Don't think the belly has grown since like 10 weeks. At least I'll be able to catch the week I DO pop!

Also, now that my uterus is lifted out of my pelvis a bit at least I know some of this is actually baby belly :)

  • Weighing in at 119lb still, but have a much bigger appetite. Hooray for normalcy!
  • I am starting to have round ligament pain. Right on cue. The app says, "You're 14 weeks and may start experiencing round ligament pain." I had it mild with previous pregnancies. It's sharp pain on both sides usually; the muscles around my uterus/pelvic area. It happens when I'm hunched over playing with the kids or something and then go to stand up. 
  • I want to feel this baby consistently! I need the peace of mind! I have been having more anxiety this week about something happening to baby. It's an awkward place of being pregnant, looking somewhat pregnant, but not feeling pregnant at all. I had to borrow the doppler again at the end of the week. Whew. What a happy sound. I read back at my blogs for the other pregnancies, and I felt this exact same way at 14 weeks - funny!
  • I'm PRETTY sure I've felt baby a couple times. I know I've been saying this the last few weeks. It's so inconsistent and puny - very well could be gas, but I like to think I can tell the difference by this point. Again, I can't wait for the regular movements.
  • I have a chronic stuffy nose and have to lay on my back at night. This is just a pregnancy symptom, not sick or anything (thank goodness). 
  • I've booked my detailed ultrasound on November 26 at Medray. So looking forward to that! Hopefully this baby doesn't sit as low as the other two did and we can get a nice profile shot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment