Tuesday 6 October 2020

12 Weeks (HACKY SACK) - 3.0: Sep 29-Oct 5


These photos got a weird reddish hue from the smoky sun

 12 weeks and counting! 

  • Alrighty, what's new this week! I announced the day I turned 12 weeks - to the general public anyway. We told those closest to us already before hand :)
  • Can't start with anything but talking about my stomach issues of course. Nausea is 90% better, but I did happen to puke the day I turned 12 weeks. I have the odd rough day/few hours, but over all I am feeling so much better I refuse to complain! I also refuse to forget how awful the last couple months were. Oh my gosh. If I want 4 kids I have to do this again?! 
  • There are times where I hardly feel pregnant anymore. I count this as a win! In past pregnancies this gave me anxiety. This time it's a nice break!
  • I borrowed the doppler again a couple times this week and the kids got to hear baby's heart. Now every day they're asking if they can help me check on the baby. Dom really wants to feel baby, and is so interested that baby's heart beats faster than his and mine. The kids also think it's hilarious when the doppler gets staticky. "Baby is farting! Baby is talking to us! HAHAHA!" It's fun having them at these ages because they're more involved and interested. Dom was still a baby (7 months) when I got pregnant with Emilia. 
  • My energy is back to 8/10 normal level most of the time. I still take my naps almost every day, don't be fooled. I am more easily drained, but I've been able to get out for walks, cook a few meals, and get back into yoga again. (I forgot that yoga could be hard. Back in July I was bored of it because it was getting too easy, but now I'm sore and can hardly do Warrior 2 for as long as is asked of me... I was so strong! Gotta get some of that back.)
  • I went to chiro for the first time in months to get myself back in line before re-strengthening. Dr. Yvonne (highly recommend) said my alignment is actually pretty good all things considered. My left hip was way out, which was probably contributing to my back pain, but if/when I get back into yoga and exercise it should help hold things in place. However, as I get more pregnant the relaxin hormone in my body picks up and I get all loosey goosey. Hopefully I don't get as much SI pain as I did with Emilia! *fingers crossed*
  • I'm like 90% sure I felt the little nugget roll over yesterday. Basically 13 weeks. That's possible right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment