Thursday 25 April 2019

Thankful Thursday - 178

Sunny weather makes it easy to be happy and energetic and grateful. 

This week I am thankful for...

1. Everything David does for our family. As a follow up to our small group discussion last night, we're trying to practice appreciation and gratitude in our marriage this week. I am so proud of how hard he works. He wakes up at 5 am almost every day so he can get work done and have some "Dave time" so that he can be present for us from dinner time until bedtime. He also just took Dom out for the last hour and a bit while Emilia napped so I could lay down because I have a headache. 


No recent pictures of Dave, so here's a cute one of Yaya. Also, thank you to Dave for passing along your beautiful blue eyes and luscious lips haha! And hopefully your straight teeth...

2. Norwex!! The Norwex orders from the party I hosted came! I am a little embarrassed to show how much stuff I got. Not all of it was free, but the vast majority was. If you want to start a Norwex collection, host a party. They're a little awkward to host, but people who have used it before can easily see the value and look forward to purchasing new items. Maybe the honeymoon period will wear off, but I have been doing so much more cleaning lately. 


I actually forgot to include two things. A rubber brush and a hair wrap, also called "the husband repeller" haha! 

I tested the cleaning paste quickly on one of my elements. Hardly any effort and it got so many of the scuffs off that wouldn't just come off with a cloth and water.


3. Organization. Part of the reason I've been looking forward to receiving the order is that I get to organize all of it! As Natalia so eloquently put it, "Organization is sexy." I couldn't agree more. So pretty and practical and functional. 


Oooooohhhh. Aaaahhhh.

4. Catching sleepy moments. We don't often get to see our kids sleeping. They go to sleep independently and stay that way until morning. Sometimes I'll have to wake Em up from a nap, but usually just the sound of me walking in is enough. She's been extra sleepy lately, and this day I got to go in, open her drapes and take pictures before she woke up.




Not enough Dom representation on this one, so here's this big little guy helping me unload the dishwasher.


And snuggling his little sister <3 One of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment