Tuesday 7 May 2019

Lately

Last Friday I texted my family and asked if anyone felt like watching the kids that evening so Dave and I could go on a date! Very spontaneous of me, if I do say so myself! My mom volunteered, so we were able to go spend some grown-up time together! 

Marriage maintenance, people!!!


Then to beer tasting at Trading Post! We ordered all 8 beers, but Dave was driving so I drank probably 75% of it.


Thank you, Moma! (Dom's started calling them Opa and Oma now, but I'm determined to bring back Popa and Moma)

Saturday morning I went to the Women's Breakfast at church. That food was much needed, as I may have slightly over-indulged on the beer the night before.

Carrying his Millenium Falcon and Tie Fighter for "May the 4th"

Noticed this in the evening, and it wasn't either of us who set it up. Dom must have been appreciating the May the 4th sentiment.

Sunday we celebrated Emilia's birthday with a party with our family and friends! 


Monday was back to tot romp. I had the most perfect morning. The kids were great at tot romp as usual, and then I had 2.5 hours all alone while they slept! I am LOVING this same nap-schedule thing!! We spent some time out on the back yard before eating dinner together.




I also updated my "Fun list". Got rid of the old Winter one, and put up my pretty Summer one!

Out with the old

In with the new!

No comments:

Post a Comment