Tuesday 7 May 2019

Kids Say

Time for another one of these babies!


Cheeky little monkey

From March 20 until today.

Dom closing and opening screen door to balcony
D: Bye Mommy! Byeeeee!
Me: Bye Dom! Where are you going?
D: Dom going to work!

At Rachel and Kyle's for Kyle's birthday. There are veggies and snacks on the table. We implement "one pepper, one chip" rule. It works for a while, but then he asks for a chip, so I hand him a pepper. He takes a bite and walks back to where he was playing, pepper in hand. He comes back shortly empty-handed and reaches for the chips. I ask if he ate his pepper and how he got back so fast. He gave the best deer in headlights "I've been caught! How did you know?!" look. I look all over, and then follow him to the kitchen and found he had put the pepper up on the counter and came back pretending to have eaten it. So it begins.

At Costco buying pads
D: BIG MOMMY DIAPERS!!

Dave is putting Dom to bed and calls me over
Dave: Reneeeee!
I go in, say goodnight and leave. 

30 seconds later...
D: NAYYYYY! NAYYYY! 

I sneeze
D: Mommy's coughing in the sky!

Picture of me when pregnant with Emilia comes up
D: Baby Yaya in Mommy's belly
Me: Ya!
D: Baby Yaya is stuck!

D: Mommy! Dom had a big poop...
Me: Oh ya? Great. Thanks for sharing. 
D: Ya. A big poop. In Yaya's room.

Playing kitchen
D: Mommy, food is hot!
Me: Oh! Smells good. What spices did you use?
D: Ummmmmm...... cottage cheese!

Getting Dom dressed and convincing him to wear shorts. 
Me: Wow! You look so stylish!
D: Ya! Like Popa!!


Dom spits out his cottage cheese at dinner
Me: Oh. Do you not like that?
D: No. It is SOO yucky!

D: Mommy, my ear.
Me: What's wrong?
D: Boogers in my ear


Me: Remember the Ferrari we saw the other day? I think it was... yellow?
D: Nope. It was PRETTY red!

D: I'm so funny.
Me: Who told you you're so funny?
D: Kylo Ren 

Dave burps
D: Daddy sound like a Wookie!

Dom scratching his bum
Me: Dom, is your bum itchy?
D: No. I have a Wookie in my bum.


Dom often talks himself to sleep. Here are a few things we've heard:
D: Dino jammies. Dino jammies. Myyy dino jammies.
D: 1,2,3 1,2,3,2......3,1,2 
D singing: Baby aguuuuuga... Baby aguuuuga. 
D: Happy happy happy birthday Emilia! From Daddy and Dom and Mommy!
D: Boba Fett... BOUNTY HUNTER!


And the one way Emilia contributed..

No comments:

Post a Comment