Thursday 21 March 2019

Thankful Thursday - 174

Feeling thankful is a little easier this week :)
Thankful for...

You guessed it!
1. Time as a couple. It was so nice to rejuvenate our relationship and spend some uninterrupted time together to just be. Here's my post about our weekend away in case you missed it, but want to read :).



You had to know this one was coming!
2. The sun!!! This is my absolute favorite season. So full of hope, the days get longer, the weather gets warmer. It's the perfect temperature and I have 100x more energy than in the winter. 


Yay! Go outside! Play! I'll just stay in here and power clean the kitchen...


I put cheerios in the ice cube tray. Kept her and Sherlock busy for quite a while! Good for her fine motor skills too :)

Love having a seating area on both sides of our house. Upstairs for morning sun, and in the yard for the afternoon sun! Or the opposite if we want shade in the summer.

This boy is such a snuggler.

3. New recipes. Along with this new energy comes motivation to cook good meals! This week I made some Greek marinaded chicken and vegetable skewers with pitas and tzatziki. I used the grill for the first time ever! The next day I made this Mexican Lentil Soup from the Yum & Yummer book. It was/is definitely yummy! Then tonight or tomorrow I plan to make some Butter Chicken Naan-Bread Pizzas, also from the Yum & Yummer book. I'm drooling just thinking about them. Now if only the kids would eat this stuff *insert eye-roll emoji*.

Mexican Lentil Soup. Mine even looked that good when it was done!


So looking forward to this *DROOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment