Tuesday 27 March 2018

33 Weeks (FERRET/JUNIOR TENNIS RACKET) - 2.0: March 20-26


  • I am almost done work. I am almost done work... I actually offered to come in 2 days next week, and possibly another 1-2 days the week after... Throws off my countdown, but I am feeling good about it! I'm not QUITE ready to be full-time mom again ;).
  • I feel like I could literally copy and paste my posts from my first pregnancy and it would be accurate, just changing "he" to "she". So many symptoms are aligning. I find myself saying something to Dave, like, "I feel like there's less amniotic fluid or something!" and then I read my post from last time and it says that there is officially more baby than amniotic fluid now, and movements may start to feel different. Oh! Good! Or I got my first ever nose bleed at 32 weeks with Dom, and now at 33 weeks I've started getting minor ones again randomly. 
  • I had another midwife appointment this week! Not a lot to report.
    • I told them about my nosebleeds, but they're not concerned. They recommended I start taking Magnesium Citrate 200mg tablets for constipation since I'm taking so much iron to get my levels up. I'm now taking Palafer for Iron instead of the Ferrous Gluconate I was taking before. Let's see if that helps! 
    • We had Dominic with us this week, which is always so much fun. Our midwife adores him, and he's such a nugget! He puts on his best smiles and behaviour while we're in there. They often comment on how he brightens up the room with his happy, easy-going demeanor. And he was even grumpy (for him) today!
    • There was some question about baby's position this week, because I mentioned that things were feeling a little bit different and she moves around a lot. When I was sick and puking all day at the end of 32 weeks, I felt like she flipped over and was head up for a while, so I couldn't say for sure. Her heartbeat was easiest to hear below my belly-button, which is a pretty good indication of head down positioning, but they have offered to get me another ultrasound at 36 weeks. Any reason to see my babe again, I'll take! I have another midwife appointment at 35 weeks, and if we're certain she's head-down at that appointment I don't need to do the ultrasound. 
    • My weight: 137lb (+18.5lb from my first appointment)
    • BP: 101/64
    • Baby Heart Rate: 130BPM
    • Fundus: Depends which midwife you ask! The average of their measurements was 33cm, so we'll say 33!
  • There is so much movement. My muscles are relaxed compared to my first pregnancy, and my placenta is in the back, so I feel everything. The crazy kicks/stretches catch me off guard sometimes and take my breath away. Keep being strong little one!
  • 33 Weeks Pregnant with Dominic
  • 33 Weeks Huggies Graphic
    Pregnant lady

No comments:

Post a Comment