Thursday 29 June 2017

Thankful Thursday - 93

With these gorgeous days it's not hard to find things to be thankful for. 
This week, I'm grateful for...

1. Weekends at the Cabin. I try hard as I get older not to take the fact that Opa & Oma have this cabin that they allow us/encourage us to make use of for granted. It is my favorite place, and I love that it's close enough to go for a weekend, but far enough that we're removed from every day life. Time slows down there. I wish we could have stayed up there for a week or more!



2. Starting Solids. Dominic is 6 months old now, and we've started solids. So far he's had baby oatmeal, butternut squash, chicken and broccoli. He is a fan of all the food (I think he just likes eating). I think the broccoli gave him gas though as he's been pretty uncomfortable since having that... Oops! We also bought the below high chair the other day. I had been intending to buy it, and finally went to bite the bullet and it was on sale! Regualr $150, on for $100. SCORE!






3. Relationships. As Dominic starts to recognize people, I can see relationships develop and I am so enjoying it. It's special to see his eyes light up when he sees one of his/our loved ones, and they are each creating their own special bond. 







No comments:

Post a Comment