Saturday 19 November 2016

Maternity Photos!

On our 4th Anniversary, November 10, 2016, David and I had our maternity photos done at Fort Langley by Damara Moe Photography. I was 32.5 weeks pregnant at the time, although I must admit I don't look as huge in these photos as I was feeling!

It was a chilly afternoon/evening, but the lighting was absolutely perfect. It was great getting to know Damara, and David and I had a ton of fun. She managed to make us look like we actually like each other *winky face*. These photos turned out better than I ever thought. I actually really like some of the sillier "out-takes" too. Good to have some realism in your photos too instead of perfect catalogue smiles all the time!

I am only posting about a third of the photos we got... So hard to pick through! 
Well... here goes nothing!








My face is kind of silly in this one, but I actually really love it. I feel like Damara caught a candid moment between us here. 






We were totally cracking up here in real life. There was a giant train going by, so the noise drowned us out and we were just being totally goofy with each other making jokes and making each other laugh.


This one we did to replicate a photo taken 5 years earlier in this exact spot for our Engagement photos

More laughter!




I haven't ever seen myself from the back as a pregnant person. People have told me I don't look pregnant from the back... I guess they're right!

Beautiful yellow tree on Brae Island





Squinchin' it up!


More laughter?! Look how handsome David is :) I love that we can still make each other laugh, and that Damara was able to capture these moments.


I feel so much huger than this! (Mind you, this was just over a week ago ;))



Enter Sherlock! We had very low expectations for our photos with Sherlock because well... animals are unpredictable. We are super thrilled with how these photos turned out. He's a huge part of our family right now, so it wouldn't have been right to leave him out all together!


Haha! One of those outtakes that I love. His face in this photo will never not make me smile. We were trying to get him to kiss my belly, so this is him snatching a treat off my belly. He just looks like he's snuggling in very awkwardly.




He was such a ham. No camera awareness, but very well behaved considering he'd been in his crate in the car for the hour(s) leading up to this. 







Our family <3


He will always be our first baby

I don't know if you can tell in this shot, but Sherlock's face is priceless!

We can't wait to meet you little Baby-K!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment