Tuesday 12 July 2016

Mish-Mash Catch Up

I was going through my pictures on my phone, deleting a whole bunch, when I realized there was a whole weekend I didn't blog about at all! I was too busy with other things I guess! Here are some photos from that weekend!

David and I took Sherlock for a little swim at Noel Booth Park. He loves it there!

On July 25, Shelley threw Larry a surprise party for his 60th birthday in their backyard! Rachel and I were in charge of making musical signs, and I'd say we succeeded!



Guests are starting to arrive

Sherlock making friends... begging... This is as close to a cuddle as you'll get with him!

Larry is passionate about Coca Cola products, so we had to get the classic coke bottles!

Awaiting the guest of honour's arrival!

We had the record player out and were playing some classics like Bob Seger through the speakers!

Hoping for a burger to fall


Handsome guy was SO good with all the people and food. Proud mommy :)



I left a little early as it was my dad's birthday as well, and they were having a little celebration at their house. Larry asked me what time Dad would be drinking Kraken (rum) at so, that they could do a toast from afar. I said 9:30, and we delivered! At 9:30 on the dot they did a virtual toast for their birthdays!

On Sunday, after church, we decided to take Dad golfing for his birthday. We (David, Scott, Dad and I) went to Langley Golf Centre, which is a nice par 3 course and did 9 holes. I hadn't golfed in years, so was a little worried I'd get frustrated, but I think I did great! We all had fun!


It was absolutely gorgeous this day!

I held my own! Dad: 31; David: 44; Scott: 45; Renee: 47

That puts me in fourth place, but I was still happy! And we let Dad win of course for his birthday...


Back at Mom and Dad's for the evening we played some games and had croquettes (how did I forget to document that? They must have been eaten too fast!)

No comments:

Post a Comment