Thursday 31 March 2016

Thankful Thursday - 39

This week I'm thankful for...

1. Living in such a beautiful city. While the cost of living is excruciatingly high compared to what we can earn in the Lower Mainland, I think it's worth it! We have such an amazing location with the mountains, beach, farms, city, suburbs... The weather was poor most of March, but this week has made me see the light again! (Pun intended). 




2. Tulips. I do not have a green thumb. I do not typically appreciate flowers as much as others, but I'm so excited we have flowers growing in our yard that I planted! Also, tulips are my Oma's favorite flower, so they are a little extra special. 




 Naturally Sherlock always has to get in my picture... Stopping to smell the tulips.

3. Family Group Chat. My brothers, David and I are all in a group chat on Whatsapp. Most of the time it's nonsensical, or planning a get together, but I do enjoy some of the exchanges. This past week the boys had a conversation via selfies. (Sorry gents! Haha)
Look at them bonding over something they had in common at that moment! I feel like I missed out!





No comments:

Post a Comment