Thursday 18 February 2016

Thankful Thursday - 33

This is a busy blogging week! Lots going on in my life apparently :)

This week I'm thankful for...

1. The Cabin Life. David and I have been super busy lately so we asked Opa & Oma if we would be able to go up to the cabin (in Oroville, on Osoyoos Lake) this weekend. Hooray! We leave after work on Thursday and come home Sunday evening. I cannot wait to unplug, relax... be. The roads look pretty clear so far, so that's encouraging, although we do have snow tires just in case. 


This was taken last March, so maybe it won't be as sunny and gorgeous, but still my favourite place to be!

2. Great food & new shoes. Last weekend David and I went to Moxie's and I just love good food. There is no other way to say it. Food and I have a great relationship. Also, my mom talked me into buying some shoes for the Bay's Daily Deals a few weeks ago. It has been an embarrassingly long time since I've bought good shoes for myself, so this is pretty exciting. 

Just Yum

These "BZees" shoes are made by Naturalizer. Super cute and comfortable! It feels like I'm walking on clouds.

3. The Love of Dogs. Dogs love unconditionally and it is such a wonderful feeling. I know there are people out there who aren't "dog people" and that's okay, but they're wrong. Haha (just kidding)... 

Just check out a few of the beauties that I've gotten to spend time with over the years!

Beau - Newfoundland/Landseer (Opa & Oma's)

Fynn - Border Collie (Allana's)

Shadow - Border Collie X Hovawart X Munsterlaander (My parents')

Winston - Shih Tzu Mix (Janine's)

Jewel - Bernese Mountain Dog (Our family's growing up)

Sherlock - Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever (Ours :))

Have you taken a moment or two to think about what you're thankful for this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment