Thursday 25 February 2016

Thankful Thursday - 34

Time for that old Thankful Thursday again! 

1. Days getting longer. I love this time of year. Every day has a sense of hope to it. My walk to work at 6:45 every morning is no longer in the dark dark. I still have a couple hours of daylight left when I get home from work at 3:30. And every day just keeps getting better! 


All you sleeper-inners, this is what 6:45 am looked like today!

Beautiful mornings like this make waking up so early not quite as terrible.


2. Decorating my office. Last week I decided my office needs a bit of an upgrade. I cleared off some space on the desk and would like to start adding more personal items to make it more comfortable for me. I picked up a new mug for my afternoon tea and printed off some pictures! Everyone always asks why I don't have any pictures of my family in my office, so now I do!


{I'm becoming a crazy dog lady aren't I?...Oh well!}

3. Being able to laugh at myself. Scott uploaded a picture of me onto "redditgetsdrawn". It's a site where you upload any picture, and then people can recreate it through whatever creative art form they wish. Scott sent me the two responses that came through yesterday. One of them is downright offensive, but I got a great laugh out of it!


The original photo

One interpretation. not too bad...


AND THEN THERE'S THIS!! Hahaha. I will forever be self-conscious about how other people see my nose. On the plus side, they made my hair look fabulous!

Until next week... That's all folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment