Thursday 4 February 2016

Thankful Thursday - 31

1. My label maker. I'll be the first to admit I haven't used my label maker nearly as much as I expected to since I purchased it. The other day, I got home from work and had some time to kill. I wiped some fingerprints off the pantry door and one thing led to another and I reorganized and labelled the whole pantry! So proud of my handiwork. I need to buy some more containers though. 


The font is way too small (didn't want to re-do and waste precious label tape), but not a bad start!

2. Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate. I completed my last exam for my online Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate course! I had been working on the course slowly for almost three years. It is a relief to have it done! I still don't know whether I'll move over into that profession, but it's nice to have some education to put on my resume. 



3. Blogging. I've started going back through some of my old posts from when I started blogging (June 2015). Such a blast looking back at the things we did, the way I wrote, the pictures I shared. My first "real" post was when we went to see the Lion King at the QE. 

Writing the blog has never been about how many people would want to read about my life. Quite frankly, I find it rather boring a lot of the time. It always amazes me how many people, who I may or may not know well, come up to me and say, "I love reading your blog!" 
Really?! Who cares about what I do day to day?! Mind you... I read many other folks' blogs as well. Maybe it's the same reason we like to watch reality TV?
I really do appreciate the feedback though. It's nice to hear that people enjoy reading, although I must admit it's a little intimidating thinking about some of the people that may read/visit the blog!

Site note... As of this morning, my post from Wednesday "I've Hit the Marital Jackpot" has reached over 300 views! Wow... Did NOT expect that. I didn't even know I had 300 people in my circle.


No comments:

Post a Comment