Thursday 17 December 2015

Thankful Thursday - 25

I've been slow on the blogging front this week!
'Tis the season to be busy!

This week I'm thankful for...

1. Birthday celebrations. Last week Friday was my 24th birthday. The celebrations started earlier this year as I was hoping to keep my birthday and Christmas a little more separate. We had the wine night with my family end of November, and then Muse with the brothers, and then I had some friends and family over for some dessert on my actual birthday. 


These beautiful flowers were sent to my work by my not-so-secret admirer Janine! So thoughtful.

Doesn't this look like a postcard? This dog is just too cute!

Sherlock and I getting some training and play-time in before guests started coming over.

I love our tree!

I wish it was acceptable to have a Christmas tree year round.

Gathered in the Living Room

Uncles & Aunts munching around the island

Henry and his beautiful mother, Katrina.

Seriously. How cute is this child.

2. Sherlock is great with babies! I've always been sort of curious how Sherlock will react when we (eventually) bring a baby into our family. Lucky for me, some friends have started having babies so I got to see this interaction the other day. Henry is a flailing 6 month old with very little control of his limbs. Most dogs are rather wary of that sort of sporadic movement. Sherlock, however, was in love with Henry. I can't wait until Sherlock gets to be a big brother!

Sherlock watching over the baby

Yummy fingers!!

This melts my heart.

Henry loved Sherlock too. Giddy-up Sherly!

3. My lamp. This one may seem a little silly, but I love having this lamp in my office.This morning I accidentally turned on my over-head lights, and it was so bright! I couldn't figure out what was different. Finally I realized it and turned off the lights and turned my lamp on. (Odd when my daily ritual gets mixed up like that!). It's nice to have softer light in what can be a stressful environment. 







1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with the Christmas tree year round! Cute shots of H & S!

    ReplyDelete