Thursday 10 December 2015

Thankful Thursday - 24

There seems to be a Christmas-y theme for my Thankful Thursday this week!

1. Tree Farm Fun! Every year we cut down our own tree. It's always a highlight going to the farm, letting the dogs run wild, and seeing out the perfect tree. I admit it may not be overly cost effective over the years, but it would take a lot of convincing for me to get a fake tree. Although they do look a lot nicer and more realistic than they used to!


Gorgeous afternoon at Country Noble Christmas Tree Farm!

Perfect tree (In my opinion)

2. Christmas Cozies. I love the warm, cozy light around Christmas time! Makes me just want to bundle up in a blanket and watch movies and snuggle.


What do you think about the lights around the couch? David and Kyle built a table that wraps around the whole back of the couch, and we've put some lights on it. It looks like it's glowing!

It's a dog's life.

3. Spare moments at work. Occasionally I have some time at work where I'm waiting for someone to return a call. Today I used some of those minutes to spruce up my office a bit!

I think I need to make a new name plaque thing. This one isn't big enough!




1 comment:

  1. I grew up on a Christmas tree farm so using a fake tree feels very sinful but it has worked well for us.

    ReplyDelete