Thursday 22 October 2015

Thankful Thursday - 18

Wow! Thankful Thursday sneaks up on me every week!

This week I'm grateful for...

1. Seeing Janine again. Janine may make the blog every time I get to see her. She was in town for a short time this trip, and most of it was set aside for wedding planning! However, on Monday, her and Neil came over for dinner and then we went out to Crystal's with Michelle. It was a fun night, and I'm glad we got some "Janee" time. Neil decided to stay back while we went to Crystal's to hang out with David. They had some manly time with beer and a movie, while we went and had some girly time with wine and cake!


I think it's time I get a haircut or SOMETHING!

Crystal's First Born, Burman

Is this what my eventual future looks like? 

2. Good wine. At Crystal's on Monday, Michelle and I both brought a bottle of wine. They were both delicious. When I buy myself wine, it's often something cheaper and palatable, but not fantastic. We (or I) got this Woodwork wine as a gift for our housewarming. I was pleasantly surprised! I think it's time for me to start buying less wine, but better quality wine for at home. 





3. Sherlock at Agility. I am sure I've been thankful for agility before, or mentioned it a number of times on this blog. Sherlock has been progressing really well the past couple months. Last night was pretty amazing. We're working now more on handling and doing courses and multiple obstacles instead of just getting him used to each individual obstacle. Definitely much more fun for me! 

This was 4 or 5 runs in, so we're both pretty tired already. His first two runs were super quick! He's sort of dawdling, but you can see he knows what he's doing and is paying attention to me!


What are YOU thankful for this week?

2 comments:

  1. I like your hair longer! That video reminds me of super dogs at the PNE :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you? I want to get it highlighted and trimmed at least... i don't mind being able to throw it up in a pony though! sure is handy!

      and yes! It's similar to the superdogs :) All the jumps and tunnels and everything. So fun!

      Delete