Thursday 1 October 2015

Thankful Thursday - 15

1. Amazing vantage point. I mentioned this in my last post, but David, Larry and I got an incredible vantage point to view the Super Moon / Eclipse the other day! I was in awe of the beauty from where we were. 

Isn't it amazing that with today's technology, David was able to take this photo of the moon!?

Beautiful architecture

2. Friend who appreciates my OCD-ness. I got the below text message from Janine (J9) the other day. Janine move away earlier this year, but it's nice to know she is reminded of me in her every day life! We used to have Peanut Butter & Banana toast almost every morning together at work. 

{The blog wouldn't let me upload a screenshot from my phone for some reason, so I had to take a picture of the screen! What a pain}

3. This character to make me laugh every day. This guy I tell ya. What an odd one. He was trying to peek out the window, so I just lifted his butt up there and he gingerly sat on the 6" windowsill! I'm impressed. He was watching people mowing the lawns on the other side of those townhouses. 


No comments:

Post a Comment