Saturday 5 September 2020

Lately

 Missed Thankful Thursday this week! Worked til 5 and then of course had to watch the hockey game :). 

Here's a bit of what we've been up to lately!

Highlight of the week! I got to meet baby Lucy today! I realized as I was driving home that it was the first time I've sat in someone's house (other than my parents' or David's parents') in 5 and a half months. That's insane! Especially since sitting on these couches used to be a weekly occurrence.

Thank you Katrina and Brayden for letting me snuggle your little girl! <3

I see so much of all three of her siblings in her. 

This is where I spend my Thursdays and Fridays! This is the main lobby of the midwife/naturopath office. There are three practitioner rooms as well. I love the bright open space and the polished concrete floors! :)

Look who I found in one of the offices! <3<3

Love getting updates from Dave while I'm at work. Smoothies with Daddy!

Dom snatched my phone the other day and ran around taking pictures. Most of them were of his forehead or the floor, but this one I thought was a kind of cute candid moment between Sherlock and I. Whew. We need to tidy!

Speaking of the beasty, his stomach has had a bad flare-up again :( We got him on the stomach-lining repairing meds and nausea meds right away, but it appears we need to take one further step. We're also going to get him this creamy med we pour over his food to coat his stomach until the other meds can kick in. Poor guy. He gets sooo sad and pathetic. Dave took him to our vet this morning to get rehydrated and get some IV antibiotics, nausea meds, etc. At least this time we know what's wrong instead of having to rush him to emergency for an IV, blood work, ultrasound, and other testing. Yeesh... 
Side note, I love being part of a strata sometimes! Our decks are sanded and stained and look so nice! :)

Last night we watched game 7 of round 2 of the NHL Playoffs. The Canucks took the Golden Knights to game 7 which was already a huge feat. In the end, we didn't win. But... we didn't deserve to win. Our goalie the last two games, Demko, deserved to win, but we didn't deserve him! Alas, it was fun while it lasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment