Thursday 8 August 2019

Thankful Thursday - 192

I have been so busy I've hardly had time to breathe! August is a crazy month! :)

This week I'm thankful for...

1. A fun night out last weekend. We had the bachelor/bachelorette party last Saturday. I already posted about it, but now I have permission to share this photo, so I might as well make it the cover photo! HAHA!

What a good sport. Yes, those are womens' shorts

2. A videographer husband. I had made a little down time for myself last night and Dave came out with his camera and played around for a few minutes then took off downstairs. He came back up not long later with this. How fun!

I don't even notice that I write upside down anymore.

It's been a little while since I've lettered. Felt good to get at it again.

3. Holland shopping trip. Oma D, my mom, Ashleigh, Dom, Emilia and I went to the Holland Shop this week. Dom and Emilia enjoyed their first croquette buns! Dom also gobbled down a couple DZ dropjes. What a good little Dutch boy! <3

Learning about bulk dropjes from Bo Bo Moma

Not overly flattering haha!

4. My forward facer! Dom has nearly maxed out the height/weight limits for his car seat to be rear facing. We had to remove the seats to use my van for the stagette last weekend, so when we installed it again we put it in forward facing. He is SO proud of his "big boy seat!" He now has his big boy bed, big boy car seat, big boy suit for the wedding... Now if only we could get him to sit on the big boy potty.

Downside? I tried to sneak a dropje out of my bag and immediately heard, "Mommy! I want that!" No more sneaky snacks.

Playing church again, "Good morning everyone! Mommy, I'm playing bass!" Notice how he plays the guitar backwards? Every single time he plays that way. Even if you hand it to him the "right way". I wonder if that will stick. 

Tonight we have the wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. We plan to put my kids down at my parents' place (where the dinner is) and then leave them overnight and pick them up in the morning. Here's hoping that works out!! Then Saturday is the wedding! Pray for sun and cloud... rain may happen, but nice weather would be ideal!

1 comment:

  1. The boys were playing church yesterday and Henry said, "Sam, do you want to be Stu?"

    ReplyDelete