Monday 19 August 2019

Another Weekend Flies By

With this milder weather we've been having, we're spending a lot more time outside. Last Thursday we were playing out front and Dom decided to try his strider bike for the first time! Yay!! He's so proud of himself. Naturally, because he tried it, Emilia had to as well. 



Such a good Dad, playing with his little girl. She loves him so much.

Friday we were guests at Brad & Angelica's wedding. It was a nice change to be "just guests". We enjoyed some delicious food, wine, and a great DJ! Congratulations to the happy couple :)

I found an event to wear the super blingy necklace Dave got for me for my birthday one year! I think it was... 2015. The day we went to see Muse :)

Our puzzle guest-book contribution

Geoff was tying ties like bowties. Pretty hilarious haha.


Saturday we had a quieter day at home. I'm kind of peopled out, so some R&R is needed! We did take a nice walk at Tynehead though!

I am so enjoying this lettering stuff. It has become a productive escape for me. Now instead of Netflix and wine in the evenings where I'm alone, I sit and make pretty things! I've received a ton of support and encouragement on Instagram too :)

This picture doesn't really do this piece justice. I did my lettering with glue and a paintbrush, and then sprinkled glitter on top. So fun and I am so excited with the result! :)

Sunday we went to church, came home for nap time, and then immediately went out to Unwin Park in Newton for a fun softball game. I didn't play because A. I didn't feel like it, and B. Kids. There was a playground right beside the diamond, so we played there a lot, and then Dom took me on an imaginative train journey around the whole park. We went to Dave's parents' for a quick pizza dinner after and then home for a quiet evening together. We finally sat our on our back patio while the sun set. 

I need a new phone that takes better pictures. I think I have to wait until at least January though.


All you can see of Emilia is her pigtail at the left of the photo haha




These little girls are so cute <3

Got a few more things planned for the next week and a half. Trying to make the most of this time while David is home, but definitely looking forward to some more work!

No comments:

Post a Comment