Monday 1 October 2018

Weekend of Firsts and 25ths

A busy weekend yet again, but David and I spent some time with just us and our kids and made some memories. Saturday was so refreshing for us. I do not know the last time we had a whole 12 hours with just the 4 of us. 
We really need to take out the good camera again one of these days... So many bad phone photos.

Emilia enjoyed the Jolly Jumper



I made play dough and Dom played with it for hours. He asks for it every day. He mostly wants us to make different animals he requests, but it's fun and quiet play nonetheless. It was so nostalgic for me; I remember my mom making playdough and us playing around with it even while it was still warm.





Happy little playdough spectator

We took a couple trips to the park where Emilia went in the swing for the first time, and Dominic went down a big slide all by himself many times!







He took a little spill on this run. I have a burst mode of about 40 pictures of him slowly tipping over before David caught him. His face is priceless, but not worth posting 40 pictures of it. 



I went to a sign making night at the church put on by the Women's Ministry. They had "Naked Pallet" come in and walk us through our sign making. I love how mine turned out and now we have them hanging in our house!






Pretty great turnout I'd say! I made my Christmas wreath last year at a Women's Ministry event too.

We went to Costco for the first time in months with all of us, and Emilia went in the forward-facing Ergo for the first time. 



I crocheted a pair of slippers :)



We had my family over for a birthday dinner for Scott's 25th birthday (which is actually October 2). We had a roast for dinner, drank some beer and wine, had an ice cream cake and played games into the evening.





Yaya was tuckered right out after <3

And finally, Emilia successfully ate some oatmeal! Lots of firsts this weekend!


She really seemed to enjoy it which totally surprised me. She's so small I forget that she's almost 5 months!




No comments:

Post a Comment