Thursday 4 October 2018

Thankful Thursday - 151

Another trying week with lack of sleep, but still...

This week I am thankful for...

1. Socializing. I have been really busy, but it's a nice way to distract myself from how tired I am and how little Emilia has been sleeping during the day! I should never blog about her good sleep. It always seems to jinx it. Anyway, this week I had Rachel & Rebecca, and then Elissa & Makenna over for play dates! 

Cousins! Such cuties. 
(Gramma, if you want a print of one of these let me know and I'll send you high resolution :))

As Dominic labels them in this picture: Dom, Yaya, and Baba

Just checking up on the two ladies. Dom was so good with them. It's the first time he's sat for pictures with Emilia without intentionally tipping her over.

The girlies. Emilia is 5 months next week, and Rebecca is 2.5 months.

I think we were intending to pose for a cute picture with us, but then we were both just fixing their hair and this actually ended up being the cutest one of all us girls.

Best pic we could get with us and the three kiddos. It's been so nice getting to hang out with Rachel more and get to know her better now that we both have littles. Somehow having babies just brings people together. 

Emilia and Makenna! Makenna was 2 months the day this photo was taken, so they are just under 3 months apart. 

If these two are anything like their moms, they're going to be great friends as they grow up!

2. Crafting. I love crafting and making pretty things with my hands, but I hardly ever find/make/have the time to do it. 




3. Sunny Fall evenings. On days when Emilia happens to be up past dinner time, we've been trying to go for a family walk to the park before they go to bed. Such a nice way to close out the day and spend quality time as a family. 


I mentioned in my previous post that Dom sort of fell sideways on the slide on one run. We got burst mode pictures, and this is one of my favorites. He kept this face his entire way tipping down. So hysterical watching the progression.

At least he was excited and brave at the top!



4. Massage. I got my first registered massage today in probably 6 months. I can actual turn my neck from side to side now!! Having Emilia take a bottle, and David being flexible with work made this possible. It was also amazing to have a break for an hour and go do something for myself. I even treated myself (with a gift card) to a Starbucks before heading home. Feeling refreshed!

No comments:

Post a Comment